Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blogger Works for Me!

I chose Blogger as my Blogging platform because it is part of the Google package. I have had an iGoogle desktop for a while now and enjoy the gadgets and theme I have selected. I've used a number of the tools that Google provides such as Google Docs. In order to simplify my life, and not have to learn more passwords, I thought I would give this blogging tool a try. The associated aggregator, Google Reader, was another incentive to use Blogger. The tools work synergistically making use easier. Blogger was also endorsed by Doug Spicher, a tech guru I know.

In today's complicated world, I try to streamline what I do.

Less is More

and

Keep
It
Simple

are my mantras!

1 comment:

Spicher113 said...

I am a tech guru now? Cool! Thanks for the props!